Unify landline and mobile calling with Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business
VITG has been chosen as a leading partner to support an Australian-first joint communication solution powered by Telstra and Microsoft.
Telstra Calling for Office 365 combines the powers of Australia’s leading providers of communication infrastructure and software to reduce complexity, remove compatibility barriers, and offer a holistic collaboration experience for end users.
Delivering multiple technical benefits to your team and end users, this unified, out-of-the-box solution reduces the complexity of separate collaboration systems, meets security and compliance standards, and offers more financial flexibility.
A unified enterprise voice solution which ensures:
- Simplified management – configuration of cloud-based and voice communication can all be done through a single O365 console
- Unified experience – using one platform for all your communication needs makes it easier to communicate with customers, partners and colleagues from any location and any device
- Secure Environment – built in physical and digital security from leading communication infrastructure and service providers
- Seamless integration – with a single business number you can make and receive local, long distance, mobile, audio or video calls with external and internal stakeholders
- Full voice functions – keep traditional call handling functions like hold, transfer, forwarding and voicemail in the cloud.
- Speed up daily tasks – reach out to your contact on the most appropriate channel: voice, video calling or chat.
Why Telstra Calling for Office 365 is great for
- A unified collaboration experience
- High quality calling from anywhere
- Reliability and security
- Flexibility and choice
- Easy to migrate to, deploy, manage and scale
- Lower dependence on legacy systems
- Reduce costs and streamline billing
Calling for Office 365 stands on the shoulders of giants. The solution combines the extended capabilities of each player to guarantee availability, security and scalability.
- Microsoft – leading provider of collaboration and communication tools including market-leading Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business
- Telstra – largest Australian communication service provider that continuously invests in broadband, mobile and fixed telephony.
- VITG – partner of choice for deploying and integrating Calling for Office 365 at enterprise level quality and speed.
Get in touch
Interested in revamping your communication solutions?
VITG will guide you through the process for a seamless and cost-efficient deployment